Real Estate Services
Calgary Real Estate Agent For Over 35 Years.
Let my experience work for you!
I can provide you with the following services:
Act as a consultant to determine your real estate needs, help you establish what you can afford and assist you with mortgage financing.
I can also advise you of costs such as legal fees, legal disbursements, closing costs and down payment options involved in the buying process.
Serving Calgary & Area
- Identify and represent you in one of three market scenarios:
- Buyers Market
- Sellers Market
- Balanced Market
- Identify communities and homes that are most suited to you as an individual, couple or family.
- Research all MLS® listings to find the right home for you. I also have “first knowledge” of new listings as they are recorded.
- Advise you when homes are overpriced.
- Provide information on properties and accompany you as an adviser when showing suitable properties.
- Promptly present offers and negotiate on your behalf. Negotiations could involve one or numerous counter-offers.
- I will guide you through the process if there is more than one offer for the property on which you have made an offer to purchase.
- Arrange an inspection.
- Guide you through the process from offer to closing. This includes facilitating the completion of all paperwork and monitoring all closing activities.
- Keep you informed throughout the entire purchase process.
- The buyer’s AGENT is paid from the seller’s commission. There is no direct cost to you. A AGENT works without pay until they find the right home for you and successfully closes an offer to purchase at a price and terms acceptable to you.